Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

🏃Cross Country🏃

This week the senior block have been practising cross country. Right after a 5 minute circuit pratice, everyone cautiously dashed out of the school grounds and ran on the streets. We had to quickly run for at least three times, but for the fast runners they had to run for four laps.

Dakbai and I quickly dodged people left and right so that we could complete four laps. As we came to the last lap, Dakbai and me deiced to bolt to the end. Coming into school I saw many puffed and sweaty people.

When we stopped Dakbai and I were exhausted as ran out of energy, When it was time to go back to class Ms Riley told the senior block that me and Dakbai had completed 4 laps in nine minutes.

For the first time I did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment